Around this time of year we always seem to get a greater influx of DVD based game releases “fun for all the family to play”, and this year in no different as it sees the release of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: 10th Anniversary Edition, which now includes four hand held buzzers so that all the family can join in! And guess what? I have three copies to give away to you, my lovely readers.
The DVDi game has two different game options:
- The Multi-Millionaire Challenge: Battle it out with up to three competitors. All players start with their own prize ladder and three lifelines. The first to get to the top of their prize ladder and win the million is the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire winner!
- Special Anniversary Games: 11 anniversary games from the last 10 years.See if you can win the anniversary game without the help of lifelines!
Along with over 750 randomly selected questions from all sorts of subjects, it sounds like the perfect thing for a fun filled family afternoon! And if you manage to get to the Million pound question you have the chance to win a “Life Of A Millionaire” weekend!
So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning? Simply answer the easy question below via the entry form before the closing date of the 12th of December.
Question: Who is the host of the UK version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: 10th Anniversary Edition was released on Region 2 DVD on the24th of November at an RRP of £24.99.
1. Our decision is final. Simple as that
2. Entries that are received after the 12th of December will not be accepted
3. Entries that do not include your name and address will not be accepted (we will not use your name, address or email for anything other than this competition or pass them on to a third party)