18th of June 2012 see’s the Home Entertainment release of Hammer Film’s very successful The Woman In Black, and to celebrate I have one copy on DVD to give away totally gratis to one of you lovely readers.
But before we get to the nitty gritty of how you can win, here’s the official synopsis:
The Woman In Black tells the tale of Arthur Kipps (Daniel Radcliffe – Harry Potter), a lawyer who is forced to leave his young son and travel to a remote village to attend to the affairs of the recently deceased owner of Eel Marsh House. Working alone in the old mansion, Kipps begins to uncover the town’s tragic and tortured secrets and his fears escalate when he discovers that local children have been disappearing under mysterious circumstances. When those closest to him become threatened by the vengeful woman in black, Kipps must find a way to break the cycle of terror.
With a fantastic supporting cast including Oscar nominee Janet McTeer (Albert Nobbs, Tumbleweeds), Ciaran Hinds (Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy), Jessica Raine (Call The Midwife, Robin Hood), Shaun Dooley (Great Expectations, South Riding) and produced by the iconic Hammer Films, are you brave enough to spend time with The Woman In Black?
So how do you get your hands on the copy I have to give away? Simple! Just send me your answer to the below question before the closing date of the 30th of June & you could find The Woman In Black coming through your letter box. Easy.This competition has now ended.
Don’t watch The Woman In Black alone! Watch it on the longest day of the year, the safest time to watch, with our home premiere from 8pm on June 21st. Daniel Radcliffe will be launching the home premiere exclusively across Facebook. For more information please visit: http://www.facebook.com/
The Woman In Black is released on June 18th and is available on DVD, Blu-ray and Digital Download.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Closing date: 30/06/2012
1. All entries must be received by the closing date of the competition draw.
2. The winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received.
3. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or never received.
4. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. One entry per household only.
6. There is no cash alternative.
7. Only open to UK and Ireland residents.
8. All entries must supply a full name, address and telephone number when requested by the promoter.
9. This prize is non-transferable, non-fundable and there is no cash alternative. In the unlikely event this prize should become unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value.
10. You must be over 18 to enter this competition